Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), a National Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India invites applications for contractual positions of Scientist Fellows.
Details of Vacancy:
Post : Research Associate (01)
1. Research Associate- “Sub-Network 1: Studies on anti-SARS-CoV-2 activity of selected medicinal plants and formulations in cell culture model of virus” under DBT-AYUSH Network on R&D Activities related to SARS-CoV-2 Virus and COVID-19 Disease.
2. Research Associate- Bioinfo
Ph.D in Life Sciences or Chemistry or having 3 years of research experience after M.Sc/M.Pharm/.
Eligible and interested candidates may send their application with scan copies of the following documents through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th September 2020.
- Research Assistant vacancy at Tata Translational Cancer Research Centre, KolkataVacancy for Research Assistant at TTCRC
- Career Opportunities for M.Pharm & Ph.D. as SCIENTISTS at National Institute of ImmunologyPh.D, M.Pharm, MSc Recruitment at National Institute of Immunology
- Recruitment of M.Pharm in the MINISTRY OF AYUSH projectsM.Pharm, MSc Recruitment in Regional Raw Drugs Repository Project under The Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM)
- Career opportunities for D.Pharm & B.Pharm in NRHM, Govt of HARYANAJob opening for B.Pharm & D.pharm student in the Govt of Haryana under NRHM
- Junior Research Fellow & Project Associate-II openings at NIAB, Govt of IndiaApplications are invited from suitable candidate for filling up one position of JRF & Project associate under DBT funded project at NIAB