Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), a National Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India invites applications for contractual positions of Scientist Fellows.
Details of Vacancy:
Post : Research Associate (01)
1. Research Associate- “Sub-Network 1: Studies on anti-SARS-CoV-2 activity of selected medicinal plants and formulations in cell culture model of virus” under DBT-AYUSH Network on R&D Activities related to SARS-CoV-2 Virus and COVID-19 Disease.
2. Research Associate- Bioinfo
Ph.D in Life Sciences or Chemistry or having 3 years of research experience after M.Sc/M.Pharm/.
Eligible and interested candidates may send their application with scan copies of the following documents through E-mail: email@example.com latest by 15th September 2020.
- Pharmacist & Chemist openings in Goa Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GAPL)Recruitment of Pharmacist & Chemist (production) at GAPL, HLL subsidiary, Government of India for D.Pharm & B.Pharm candidates
- Assistant Professor (Pharmacology) Vacancy at Jamia HamdardRecruitment of Assistant professor at Jamia Hamdard Delhi for Pd.D/M.Pharm in Pharmacology
- Recruitment of Chief Pharmacist in AIIMS BhopalApplications are invited for Post of Chief Pharmacist at AIIMS Bhopal, MP under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana.
- Pharmacist vacancies (40 posts) in Rajasthan under Covid19 outbreak at CMHO 2021Recruitment of Pharmacist under under Covid19 outbreak at CMHO Bharatpur, rajasthan 2021, Total posts 40
- Career opportunities for Pharmacy graduates at KAPL – Government of IndiaPROFESSIONAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES[PSRs] (22 posts)openings at Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited, (KAPL)