At Wipro, we endeavor to provide a formidable platform for professionals who will be our change agents – catalysts who are torchbearers of our fortitude to excel and redefine the limits of technology to make our clients successful. Our hiring team focuses on the recruitment of talented professionals in the industry. If you are experienced in the pursuit of excellence in IT, and looking for challenging opportunities to actualize your fire within, look no further. A career at Wipro offers just that and a lot more.
Details of Vacancy:
Officer (8 openings)
B.Pharma & M.Pharma (Valid Pharmacy License)
Fresher or Experienced
· Excellent communication skills in English (Mandatory)
Should be comfortable working in the Pharmacovigilance process
· Immediate joining required
· Flexibility to work in night shift
· 5 day working
AIIMS B.Pharm CDSCO COVID-19 covid19 Covid19vaccine D.Pharm DCO DI Drug Inspector Free Daily Quiz Fresher job government job Govt. of India GPAT ICMR India IP JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma Medical & Health PCI Ph.D Pharm.D pharmaceutical Pharmaceutics Pharmacist pharmacist solved paper Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job Pharm D Previous paper Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB Scientist SRF Syllabus The Pharmapedia ThePharmapedia USP
- Pharmacist & Chemist openings in Goa Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GAPL)Recruitment of Pharmacist & Chemist (production) at GAPL, HLL subsidiary, Government of India for D.Pharm & B.Pharm candidates
- Assistant Professor (Pharmacology) Vacancy at Jamia HamdardRecruitment of Assistant professor at Jamia Hamdard Delhi for Pd.D/M.Pharm in Pharmacology
- Recruitment of Chief Pharmacist in AIIMS BhopalApplications are invited for Post of Chief Pharmacist at AIIMS Bhopal, MP under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana.
- Pharmacist vacancies (40 posts) in Rajasthan under Covid19 outbreak at CMHO 2021Recruitment of Pharmacist under under Covid19 outbreak at CMHO Bharatpur, rajasthan 2021, Total posts 40
- Career opportunities for Pharmacy graduates at KAPL – Government of IndiaPROFESSIONAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES[PSRs] (22 posts)openings at Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited, (KAPL)