The ECHS Central Organisation is located at Delhi and functions under the Chief of Staff Committee (COSC) through AG and DGDC&W in Army HQ. The Central organisation is headed by Managing Director, ECHS, a serving Major General. There are 28 Regional Centres ECHS and 426 ECHS Polyclinics. ECHS is also an attached office of Dept of Ex-Servivemen Welfare (DoESW), Ministry of Defence (MoD) as are Directorate General Resettlement(DGR) and Kendriya Sainik Board (KSB).
ECHS Station Headquarters Panaji invites applications to engage the following staff on a contractual basis in ECHS Polyclinic Panaji and Sindhudurg for a period of one year, renewable for an additional period.
Details of Vacancy:
Pharmacist: 01 post
(i) B.Pharmacy from a recognized institute or
(ii) (10+2) with science stream from a recognized Board
(iii) Approved Diploma in pharmacy from an institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Desirable: Any Diploma/ Course in especially Pharmacy
Age limit: 58 Yrs
Salary: Rs. 28,100/- pm
Reservation for Ex-servicemen: 70%
Last date of receipt of application is 26 Dec 2020.
Application form can also be downloaded from ECHS website (Click on Download key and go to application form for employment of ECHS) For further details please contact ECHS Cell. Station HQ Panaji. S V Road Near Panaji Police Station Goa Tele No 0832-2423003, e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
AIIMS B.Pharm CRPF D.Pharm DCO DI Drug Inspector Free Daily Quiz government job GPAT ICMR JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma Medical & Health mppeb nursing staff PCI PEB bhopal Ph.D Pharm.D Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist exam date pharmacist solved paper Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job Pharm D Project Assistant Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB scientific officer Scientist SRF Syllabus tata memorial hospital ThePharmapedia The Pharmapedia UPSC vyapam World Pharmacist Day
- Pharmaceutical EmulsionWhat is an Emulsion? Classification of Emulsion, Identification, Preparation & Physical Instability of Emulsion, Emulsifying agent & Their Classification, Multiple emulsion , HLB value
- Recruitment of Principal (Pharmacy) in the Public Service Commission, HPShareOnline Recruitment Applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment …
- Recruitment of Pharmacovigilance Voice Process in WIPROShareAt Wipro, we endeavor to provide a formidable platform for professionals who …
- Recruitment of Pharmacist in ECHSShareThe ECHS Central Organisation is located at Delhi and functions under the …
- Career for M.Pharm & B.Pharm in Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)ShareCentral Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body …