Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery (MCC) is an autonomous institution under Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala, established under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. The institution is located at Kodiyeri, Thalassery of Kannur District and was established in 2001 and the clinical services were started in the same year. At present MCC has 220 in-patient bed strength and the Institute caters to patients from 7 Districts of Northern Kerala in addition to the neighboring states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Mahe (a total population of over 1.5 crores). The main objective of the Centre is not only to provide comprehensive cancer care but also to develop as a Research and Training Centre of international standards.
Details of Vacancy:
Post: Clinical Trial Coordinator – 02 Posts; Pharmacist: 1 post
Applications are invited from eligible candidates through online for the following temporary post under the Project entitled “To establish a ready network of clinical trial units across the National Cancer Grid to promote multi-centric collaborative research in the field of drug and device development”
Essential qualification : Pharm.D/ M.Pharm/BDS/MPH/MSc(Biostatistics)/Post Graduate in clinical research/ MSc Nursing
Experience : 1 year experience in clinical trials or in a Research project in a funded research project or Pharma sponsored or in Industry supported trails
Age : 30
Remuneration/ Month : Rs.30,000
Duties & responsibilities : Overseeing the smooth running of clinical trials. Collecting, coding and Analyzing data obtained from research. Monitoring research participants to ensure adherence to study rules. Adhering to Research regulatory standards
Pharmacist – 01 Post
Essential qualification : BPharm /D.Pharm
Experience : 1 years for DPharm candidate
Age : 30
Remuneration/ Month : Rs.20,000/-
Duties & responsibilities : Maintain IP at site
How to apply:
1. Candidates should apply ONLINE through our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in
2. Please assure that you have the following before proceeding to Online Registration.
• Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications;
Maximum Image Size: 30Kb Image Dimension: 150W X 200H px Image Type: .jpg format
• Reference number for application fee (Rs. 50 / – for SC / ST category and Rs. 250 / – for others) paid through RTGS / NEFT / IMPS / UPI to the following account: No:1154104000017958, Account holder: Malabar Cancer Center Society, Bank: IDBI Branch: Thalassery, IFSC Code: IBKL0001154
3. The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 3rd March 2021 till 11.59 pm
4. Signed, hard/ Print copy of ONLINE application, downloaded from website, along with self attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualification, experience, etc. should be forwarded to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103, without fail, so as to reach on or before 15th March 2021 till 5 pm. Also send the scanned copy of the application and all other supporting documents to email@example.com on or before 15th March 2021(UTR Number of online Payment must be filled in Application) Applications not complying with any of the above will be rejected.
5. Candidates claiming fee concession/exemption, a copy of SC/ST Certificate from the competent authority. If the duly attested copy of certificate is not attached, the application will be rejected.
6. The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered and no individual intimation will be given
7. Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the Test/Interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the originals at the time of interview
8. The application will be screened and eligible candidates will be informed through email (with date & venue) to attend the interview. Candidate should provide proper contact email ID for communication. Candidates are advised to visit our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements.
9. Qualification, experience prescribed by MCC, should be strictly followed and applications without any of them will be rejected.
10. The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
Signed, hard/ Print copy of ONLINE application, downloaded from website, along with self attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualification, experience, etc. should be forwarded to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103, without fail, so as to reach on or before 15th March 2021 till 5 pm.
Please Do Not Forget to Verify Email Subscription (Click on Subscription link in your inbox)
AIIMS B.Pharm B.Pharma D.Pharm DCO DI DI Syllabus Drug Inspector ECHS Free Daily Quiz government job GPAT ICMR India JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma NIPER PCI Ph.D Pharm.D Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist exam date pharmacist solved paper Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job Pharm D Previous paper Project Assistant Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB scientific officer Scientist SRF Syllabus tata memorial hospital The Pharmapedia ThePharmapedia UPSC World Pharmacist Day
- Walk-in-Interview for the hiring of Pharmacist under PMBJAK (Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra)Recruitment for Pharmacists under PMBJAK
- Recruitment for B.Pharm at KAPL (Govt of India)| 29 postsKAPL (Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited) a professionally managed pharmaceutical company accredited …
- Jr.Pharmacist & Various Pharmacy posts (91 posts): J&K Services Selection Board recruitment 2021J&K Staff selection board recruitment 2021: Multiple Pharmacy recruitment, total 91 posts for D.Pharm & B.Pharma candidate
- Research Associate-II openings at NII (NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY) | Govt of IndiaResearch Associate-II openings at National Institute of Immunology, Govt of India
- Recruitment of Research Associate at IIT (Indian Institute of Technology)Applications are invited Research Associate (RA) position in at Department of Chemistry, IIT Kanpur under the supervision of the undersigned.