Eligible candidates are invited to attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on Feb 17 2021; for the post of Junior research fellow (JRF) sanctioned under ICMR- project entitled, “Effect of pre-conceptional multiple micronutrients versus Iron-folic acid(IFA) supplementation on maternal and birth outcomes among women from developing countries: A systematic review” under Dr Rashmi Ranjan Das(PI) Additional Professor, Department of Pediatric, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
Details of Vacancy:
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Name of Project: – “Effect of pre-conceptional multiple micronutrient versus Iron-folic acid(IFA) supplementation on maternal and birth outcomes among women from developing countries: A systematic review”
Project Duration : Duration of the project is 9 months.
Post Graduate degree in basic science with NET qualification or Graduate degree in professional course with NET qualification or Post Graduate degree in professional course.
Desirable : Post graduate degree in professional courses like M.D/M.S/M.Pharma/MPT/MOT with Research/publication experience may be preferred.
Location : AIIMS, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Proposed Salary : Rs. 35960(Rs. 31000/-per month+ 4960 HRA 16%)
Date of Interview: 17.02.2021
Time : 2:00PM to 5:00 PM
Reporting Time: 12:00 PM
The venue of the Interview: 1st Floor, Academic Block, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
Please Do Not Forget to Verify Email Subscription (Click on Subscription link in your inbox)
AIIMS B.Pharm D.Pharm DCO DI Drug Inspector ECHS Free Daily Quiz government job GPAT ICMR India JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma mppeb NIPER PCI PEB bhopal Ph.D Pharm.D Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist exam date pharmacist solved paper Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job Pharm D Previous paper Project Assistant Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB Scientist SRF Syllabus tata memorial hospital ThePharmapedia The Pharmapedia UPSC vyapam World Pharmacist Day
- Recruitment of Pharmacist & Clinical Trial Coordinator at MCC | Govt of IndiaPharmacist & Clinical Trial Coordinator openings for pharmacy candidate in the MCC, Govt of India
- Recruitment of Pharmacy postgraduates in AICTE as Dy. Director, Assistant Director| salary up to 2,09,200/-AICTE invites online application from M.Pharma for the filling of post of Dy. Director & Assistant Director
- Warrant Officer Pharmacist opening at Assam RiflesOpportunity to join as Warrant Officer Pharmacist at Assam Rifles
- Pharmacists openings in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre HospitalBhabha Atomic Research Centre Hospital conducts walk in Interview for appointment of Pharmacist
- Pharmacists openings (10 posts): ECHS Polyclinics and Regional CentreShareECHS Telangana and Andhra Sub Area invites applications to engage following Staff …