Applications are invited online through the OSSSC website WWW.OSSSC.POV.in for recruitment to 600 number of district cadre posts of Pharmacist on contractual basis in various District establishments and 7 Medical College and Hospitals under Health & Family Welfare Department of Government of Odisha. The district-wise and category-wise break-up of the total posts to be filled up by this recruitment and reservation for each category of candidates are at Annexure-I. The recruitment is being conducted according to Odisha Pharmacist Service (Method of Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2019 as amended in 2020.
Details of Vacancy:
1. Pharmacist (600 Posts)
The appointment to the posts shall be made initially on a contractual basis on consolidated monthly remuneration as given below in the table and will be considered for regularization as per the ‘Odisha Group-C and Group-D Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013.
2. Pharmacist Pay Scale 25500-81100, Pay Rs.9500/- (Contractual) | Matrix level-7, Cell-01
For the post of Pharmacist:
Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent certificate issued by recognized Board/Council/Indian University shall only be accepted. In order to be eligible, the candidates must have passed +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy from Government Medical College & Hospitals of the State/any other recognized private institutions duly approved by A.LC.T.E. and examination conducted by the Odisha Pharmacy Board.
They must have registered their names in Pharmacist Council in the State and have a valid registration certificate as on the date of advertisement.
Age: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years as on the date of advertisement.
The upper age limit is relaxable as per rules.
PLAN OF EXAMINATION
Online Registration 07.01.2021 30.01.2021
Online Payment of Examination Fee 07.01.2021 30.01.2021
Submission of Online Application 07.01.2021 06.02.2021
AIIMS B.Pharm CRPF D.Pharm DCO DI Drug Inspector Free Daily Quiz government job GPAT ICMR JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma Medical & Health mppeb nursing staff PCI PEB bhopal Ph.D Pharm.D Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist exam date pharmacist solved paper Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job Pharm D Project Assistant Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB scientific officer Scientist SRF Syllabus tata memorial hospital ThePharmapedia The Pharmapedia UPSC vyapam World Pharmacist Day
- Recruitment of Drug Inspector (DI) in the Public Service Commission, SikkimJob openings Pharmacy Graduate (B.Pharma) as a Drug Inspector in Public Service Commission Sikkim, Government Jobs | 06 posts
- JRF opening for M.Pharm in IIT, BHU; Free UK visitsShareApplications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in …
- Recruitment for Pharmacists: SSC Odisha (600 Posts)Recruitment for Pharmacists (600 posts) in Staff Selection Commission, Odisha
- Pharmacist: National Institute Of Ayurveda Recruitment 2020, Salary up to 92300 INRCANTONMENT BOARD ECRUITMENT PORTAL,Ministry of Defence ,Govt of India invites online application for the recruitment of pharmacist.
- Pharmacist vacancy in Cantonment Board, Ministry of Defence, Govt of India |Salary up to 92300CANTONMENT BOARD ECRUITMENT PORTAL,Ministry of Defence ,Govt of India invites online application for the recruitment of pharmacist.