Applications are invited from eligible local candidates for filling up of 06 (six) posts of Medical Stores Inspector in the Sikkim State Subordinate Allied and Healthcare Service under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim on temporary-regular basis in Level-11 of the Pay Matrix through Direct Recruitment.
Details of Vacancy:
Post: Medical Stores Inspector
No of Posts :
Unreserved (UR) – 01
Bhutia Lepcha (BL) – 01
Other Backward Classes – Central List (OBC-CL) – 01
Other Backward Classes – State List (OBC-SL)- 01
Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 01
Scheduled Caste (SC) – 01
Minimum Educational Qualification
1. Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm) from any Institute / University recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India / State Pharmacy Council AND
2. Registration as a Pharmacist with the State Pharmacy Council AND
3. Certificate in Medical Store Management System in Health and Family Welfare.
Maximum Age: The Candidates should not be below the age of 18 years and should not be over the age of 40 years as on 31.12.2020 in terms of Notification No. M(3)/(55)/GEN/DOP/Pt.III dated 03.07.2019..
The candidates are advised to apply online at spscskm.gov.in on or before 12.02.2021 upto 12 midnight. Application submitted after 12.02.2021 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
AIIMS B.Pharm D.Pharm DCO DI Drug Inspector ECHS Free Daily Quiz government job GPAT ICMR India JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma mppeb NIPER PCI PEB bhopal Ph.D Pharm.D Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist exam date pharmacist solved paper Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job Pharm D Previous paper Project Assistant Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB Scientist SRF Syllabus tata memorial hospital ThePharmapedia The Pharmapedia UPSC vyapam World Pharmacist Day
- Recruitment of Pharmacist & Clinical Trial Coordinator at MCC | Govt of IndiaPharmacist & Clinical Trial Coordinator openings for pharmacy candidate in the MCC, Govt of India
- Recruitment of Pharmacy postgraduates in AICTE as Dy. Director, Assistant Director| salary up to 2,09,200/-AICTE invites online application from M.Pharma for the filling of post of Dy. Director & Assistant Director
- Warrant Officer Pharmacist opening at Assam RiflesOpportunity to join as Warrant Officer Pharmacist at Assam Rifles
- Pharmacists openings in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre HospitalBhabha Atomic Research Centre Hospital conducts walk in Interview for appointment of Pharmacist
- Pharmacists openings (10 posts): ECHS Polyclinics and Regional CentreShareECHS Telangana and Andhra Sub Area invites applications to engage following Staff …