The project entitled: “Phase III, Multicentre, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate Efficacy of Probiotic Supplementation for Prevention of Neonatal Sepsis in 0-2 Months old Low Birth Weight Infants in India”
A. Professional having MBBS/ M.D. Community Medicine/ Ph.D/MPH in relevant subject with minimum three to five years of research experience.
B. Professional having MBBS / M.Sc./ MBA/ or equivalent with four years of experience in clinical research /Biomedical Research from a reputed Institution. OR
C. 1st class Masters in M. Pharma, M.Sc in Pharmacology / Medical Microbiology / Biotechnology with 4 years of demonstrated experience in clinical research. / Biomedical Research from a reputed Institution.
Experience in clinical trials, dealing with regulatory affairs, safety reporting, Good clinical practice, Computer programming data management would be added skills.
3. Age: Not exceeding 45 years on 27.03.2020
4. Emoluments : Rs. 80,000/- per month
5. Tenure : One year (may be renewed annually based on performance till the end of the project)
6. Syllabus for written test: Degree level related to project work
7. Place of work: ICMR Hqrs, New Delhi
8. How to submit form:
- Interested candidates need to submit the application form along with essential documents on or before 11th June 2020 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A skype/video conferencing interview will be conducted for the eligible candidates after verification of the Certificates to be submitted online along with the application.
- Physical verification will be done before the selected candidate joins.
- However, if more number (more than 30) of candidates is found eligible for the post advertised, the committee may decide to hold a written test, on the same day for the final round of Interview.
- The candidates should send their biodata along with scan copies of all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), experience.