The National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis [Formerly Tuberculosis Research Centre (TRC)], a permanent institute under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), is an internationally recognized institution for Tuberculosis (TB) research. It is a Supranational Reference Laboratory and a WHO Collaborating Centre for TB Research and Training. Recently, an International Centre for Excellence in Research (ICER) in collaboration with NIH was established at the Centre.
Details of Vacancy: Project Assistant (Research Assistant-Pharmacist)
Graduate in Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Science from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Venue : National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
Date of Walk-in-Written Test/Interview : 27.10.2020.(Tuesday)
Reporting Time : 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM
AIIMS B.Pharm CRPF D.Pharm DCO DI Drug Inspector Free Daily Quiz government job GPAT ICMR JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma Medical & Health mppeb nursing staff PCI PEB bhopal Ph.D Pharm.D Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist exam date pharmacist solved paper Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job Pharm D Project Assistant Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB scientific officer Scientist SRF Syllabus tata memorial hospital ThePharmapedia The Pharmapedia UPSC vyapam World Pharmacist Day
- Pharmaceutical EmulsionWhat is an Emulsion? Classification of Emulsion, Identification, Preparation & Physical Instability of Emulsion, Emulsifying agent & Their Classification, Multiple emulsion , HLB value
- Recruitment of Principal (Pharmacy) in the Public Service Commission, HPShareOnline Recruitment Applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment …
- Recruitment of Pharmacovigilance Voice Process in WIPROShareAt Wipro, we endeavor to provide a formidable platform for professionals who …
- Recruitment of Pharmacist in ECHSShareThe ECHS Central Organisation is located at Delhi and functions under the …
- Career for M.Pharm & B.Pharm in Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)ShareCentral Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body …