Directorate of Health Services, Assam invites Online applications form through Website (dhs.assam.gov.in) w.e.f 10-09-2020 to 24-09-2020 till midnight. Online applications are invited from intending eligible Indian citizens as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for tilling up of the following Grade-Ill posts [Technical) in respect of 10 Nos. of District Hospitals and 03 Nos. of Sub-Divisional Hospitals Including existing vacancies of different health institutions in the State under the establishment of Directorate of Health Services, Assam. Hengrabarl, Guwahatl-36 as shown below.
Details of Vacancy: Name of post Pharmacists
There shall be a common examination for the equivalent posts of both the Directorates [DHS & DHS (FW)]
B.Pharm or Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) and registered as pharmacist under Assam Pharmacy Council
The Online applications will be available in the Directorate of Health Services, Assam Official Website dhs.assam.gov.in w.e.f 10-09-2020 to 24-09-2020 till midnight.
2020 AIIMS assistant professors associate professors B.Pharm CRPF D.Pharm Drug Inspector Free Daily Quiz government job GPAT ICMR Jaipur JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma Medical & Health NDTL nursing staff PCI PGIMER Ph.D Pharm.D Pharmacist pharmacist solved paper Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job Professors Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB SRF Syllabus tata memorial hospital The Pharmapedia ThePharmapedia Transforming global health UPSC World Pharmacist Day World Pharmacist theme 2020 WPD कर्मचारी चयन बोर्ड
- Research Assistant vacancy at Tata Translational Cancer Research Centre, KolkataVacancy for Research Assistant at TTCRC
- Career Opportunities for M.Pharm & Ph.D. as SCIENTISTS at National Institute of ImmunologyPh.D, M.Pharm, MSc Recruitment at National Institute of Immunology
- Recruitment of M.Pharm in the MINISTRY OF AYUSH projectsM.Pharm, MSc Recruitment in Regional Raw Drugs Repository Project under The Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM)
- Career opportunities for D.Pharm & B.Pharm in NRHM, Govt of HARYANAJob opening for B.Pharm & D.pharm student in the Govt of Haryana under NRHM
- Junior Research Fellow & Project Associate-II openings at NIAB, Govt of IndiaApplications are invited from suitable candidate for filling up one position of JRF & Project associate under DBT funded project at NIAB