UPRVUNLis wholly owned state thermal power utility with present generating capacity of 5474 MW, operating 4 Thermal Power Stations within Uttar Pradesh. Poised to contribute in the growth of state, we’re in the process of adding further 3960 MW capacity with supercritical technology to our existing fleet.
UPRVUNL invites online application for the post of Pharmacist, Nursing staff and others.
- Name of Post: Pharmacist
- Education qualification: D.Pharm + Registered in UP Pharmacy Council
- Age:18 to 40 years
- Mode of Selection: CBT (objective online exam)
- On-Line Registration/Sign-up of Application Date: 07-Mar-2020
- Last date of close of registration/sign up and submission of application: 18-July-2020
- Official notification of Pharmacist vacancy in UPRVUNL
- Apply Online for the post of Pharmacist in UPRVUNL
- Official website of UORVUNL