Applications are invited for Online interview through video conferencing to be held on 28.01.2021 to engage ‘Pharmacist (Ayurveda)’ through Outsourcing agency and co-terminus basis at the centre, initially for a period of One year which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
Details of Vacancy:
For the post of Pharmacist:
A) Diploma in Pharmacy/D. Pharm. (Ay.) from any Recognized University/Institution with 2 years experience in Recognized Ayurvedic hospital
B) B. Pharm (Ayurveda)
Monthly Remuneration: Rs.16,000/- monthly wages (Outsourcing)*
Maximum Age: Not exceeding 27 years
General Information to the candidates:
- Applications can be submitted through Google forms up to 26.01.2021, 6pm along with attached Biodata form & upload scan Copy of Essential original certificates.
- Interview will be held online and video conferencing link with time will be send to each eligible candidates accordingly.
- Eligible candidates will be informed by email and final selection will be done after verification of original documents & Online Interview.
- Age limit of the candidate will be determined as on date of interview. Relaxation in age limit in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government rules.
- The engagement of above post is initially for a period for 01 year which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority on the basis of work performance and functional requirement.
- The engagement of above post will be purely through Outsourcing basis and no right to claim for continuation or regular appointment.
- The selected candidate will have to submit an undertaking and willingness to Outsourcing agency before joining. *For Salary related issues contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Research officer (Officer in-charge) of RARC, Dimapur Nagaland, reserves the rights to postpone or cancel the interview, without assigning any reason thereof.
- The selected candidates will have to perform any work in addition to assigned ones.
- If there is any problem arises while filling the Google form, kindly send email to email@example.com as given above.
- Link filling the Google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrkhkAtt-BQ1-i371tJsXNqoxuWbIsW601Rgbgbn3IeulekQ/viewform?usp=pp_url
Interview on 28.01.2021
Time: As per Scheduled for each eligible candidate
AIIMS B.Pharm D.Pharm DCO DI Drug Inspector ECHS Free Daily Quiz government job GPAT ICMR India JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma mppeb NIPER PCI PEB bhopal Ph.D Pharm.D Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist exam date pharmacist solved paper Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job Pharm D Previous paper Project Assistant Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB Scientist SRF Syllabus tata memorial hospital ThePharmapedia The Pharmapedia UPSC vyapam World Pharmacist Day
- Recruitment of Pharmacist & Clinical Trial Coordinator at MCC | Govt of IndiaPharmacist & Clinical Trial Coordinator openings for pharmacy candidate in the MCC, Govt of India
- Recruitment of Pharmacy postgraduates in AICTE as Dy. Director, Assistant Director| salary up to 2,09,200/-AICTE invites online application from M.Pharma for the filling of post of Dy. Director & Assistant Director
- Warrant Officer Pharmacist opening at Assam RiflesOpportunity to join as Warrant Officer Pharmacist at Assam Rifles
- Pharmacists openings in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre HospitalBhabha Atomic Research Centre Hospital conducts walk in Interview for appointment of Pharmacist
- Pharmacists openings (10 posts): ECHS Polyclinics and Regional CentreShareECHS Telangana and Andhra Sub Area invites applications to engage following Staff …