ECHS invites applications to recruit the following staff on a contractual basis in ECHS Polyclinics noted against each for a period of 11 Months, renewal for the additional period.
Details of Vacancy: Total posts-9
Alwar – 1
Rewari – 1
Narnaul – 1
Mahendergarh – 1
Behror – 1
Dharuhera – 1
Hindaun City – 1
Bansur – 1
Kosli – 1
B.Pharm or Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) and registered as pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948
Last date of receipt of application along with photographs, contact telephone/mob number/e-mail and photocopy of testimonials/experience is 15th Sep 2020.
The date of the Interview of eligible applicants/verification of documents will be intimated later. The candidate will bring original certificate/degree, PAN & Adhar Card, photocopy of education/experience as applicable at the time of the interview.
- Research Assistant vacancy at Tata Translational Cancer Research Centre, KolkataVacancy for Research Assistant at TTCRC
- Career Opportunities for M.Pharm & Ph.D. as SCIENTISTS at National Institute of ImmunologyPh.D, M.Pharm, MSc Recruitment at National Institute of Immunology
- Recruitment of M.Pharm in the MINISTRY OF AYUSH projectsM.Pharm, MSc Recruitment in Regional Raw Drugs Repository Project under The Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM)
- Career opportunities for D.Pharm & B.Pharm in NRHM, Govt of HARYANAJob opening for B.Pharm & D.pharm student in the Govt of Haryana under NRHM
- Junior Research Fellow & Project Associate-II openings at NIAB, Govt of IndiaApplications are invited from suitable candidate for filling up one position of JRF & Project associate under DBT funded project at NIAB