AIIMS invites application form to fill the post of Pharmacists for the Project “A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind, Three arm Placebo controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of two vaccines VPM1002 and Immuvac(Mw) in Preventing Tuberculosis (TB) in Healthy Household Contacts of Newly Diagnosed Sputum Positive Pulmonary TB Patients”.
Details of Vacancy: Total posts-2
Department: Centre for Community Medicine, AIIMS, New Delhi
Bachelor’s in Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Science from a recognized University with three years work experience.
Interested candidate may mail their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the post in the subject by 9th September 2020. If the name of the post is not mentioned – you would not be called for the interview.
- Research Assistant vacancy at Tata Translational Cancer Research Centre, KolkataVacancy for Research Assistant at TTCRC
- Career Opportunities for M.Pharm & Ph.D. as SCIENTISTS at National Institute of ImmunologyPh.D, M.Pharm, MSc Recruitment at National Institute of Immunology
- Recruitment of M.Pharm in the MINISTRY OF AYUSH projectsM.Pharm, MSc Recruitment in Regional Raw Drugs Repository Project under The Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM)
- Career opportunities for D.Pharm & B.Pharm in NRHM, Govt of HARYANAJob opening for B.Pharm & D.pharm student in the Govt of Haryana under NRHM
- Junior Research Fellow & Project Associate-II openings at NIAB, Govt of IndiaApplications are invited from suitable candidate for filling up one position of JRF & Project associate under DBT funded project at NIAB