The Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation(CDSCO) under Directorate General of Health Services,Ministry of Health & Family Welfare,Government of India is the National Regulatory Authority (NRA) of India. Its headquarter is located at FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road, New Delhi 110002 and also has six zonal offices,four sub zonal offices,thirteen Port offices and seven laboratories spread across the country.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates of Central/State Government for appointment to one Non-Gazetted Post of Junior Scientific Assistant, Group ‘B\ Pay Level – 6 of the Pay Matrix Rs.35400-112400/- in Central Drugs Testing Laboratory, Chennai, Central Drugs Standard Control Organization, Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare on deputation basis.
Details of Vacancy:
Post: Junior Scientific Assistant
A Degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy or Microbiology or Biochemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or equivalent recognized by a University
Note : The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Cadre Authorities/Heads of Department are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared for appointment to the post by Deputation Basis so as to reach Smt C. Vijayalakshmi, Director I/O, Central Drugs Testing Laboratory, Govt. Medical Stores Depot Campus, No.37, Naval Hospital Road, Periamet, Chennai-600003 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the CDSCO Website.
45 days or 14 March 2020
Please Do Not Forget to Verify Email Subscription (Click on Subscription link in your inbox)
AIIMS B.Pharm D.Pharm DCO DI Drug Inspector ECHS Free Daily Quiz government job GPAT ICMR India JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma mppeb NIPER PCI PEB bhopal Ph.D Pharm.D Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist exam date pharmacist solved paper Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job Pharm D Previous paper Project Assistant Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB Scientist SRF Syllabus tata memorial hospital ThePharmapedia The Pharmapedia UPSC vyapam World Pharmacist Day
- Recruitment of Pharmacist & Clinical Trial Coordinator at MCC | Govt of IndiaPharmacist & Clinical Trial Coordinator openings for pharmacy candidate in the MCC, Govt of India
- Recruitment of Pharmacy postgraduates in AICTE as Dy. Director, Assistant Director| salary up to 2,09,200/-AICTE invites online application from M.Pharma for the filling of post of Dy. Director & Assistant Director
- Warrant Officer Pharmacist opening at Assam RiflesOpportunity to join as Warrant Officer Pharmacist at Assam Rifles
- Pharmacists openings in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre HospitalBhabha Atomic Research Centre Hospital conducts walk in Interview for appointment of Pharmacist
- Pharmacists openings (10 posts): ECHS Polyclinics and Regional CentreShareECHS Telangana and Andhra Sub Area invites applications to engage following Staff …