Applications are invited on a plain paper for the contractual post of Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate under NCC-PvPI. IPC regional centre. Department of Pharmacology, PGIMER, Chandigarh-160012. The posts are purely on contract basis for one year.
Details of Vacancy:
Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate
Master Degree in Pharmacy / Clinical Pharmacology/ Pharmacy practice / Clinical Research/ Pharm. D/ MBBS/ BDS from a recognised University/ Institute
Desirable Experience: One year experience in Pharmacovigilance and good knowledge of computer
Age: As per PvPl rules
Pay Scale : As per PvPl rules
The above appointment will be purely on contract basis. Interested candidates fulfilling the above conditions are required to submit their bio-data and necessary testimonials/ certificates by 10th February, 2021, in the Department of Pharmacology, Room No. 4043, Research Block B. 4th Floor, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
Please Do Not Forget to Verify Email Subscription (Click on Subscription link in your inbox)
AIIMS B.Pharm D.Pharm DCO DI Drug Inspector ECHS Free Daily Quiz government job GPAT ICMR India JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma mppeb NIPER PCI PEB bhopal Ph.D Pharm.D Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist exam date pharmacist solved paper Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job Pharm D Previous paper Project Assistant Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB Scientist SRF Syllabus tata memorial hospital ThePharmapedia The Pharmapedia UPSC vyapam World Pharmacist Day
- Recruitment of Pharmacist & Clinical Trial Coordinator at MCC | Govt of IndiaPharmacist & Clinical Trial Coordinator openings for pharmacy candidate in the MCC, Govt of India
- Recruitment of Pharmacy postgraduates in AICTE as Dy. Director, Assistant Director| salary up to 2,09,200/-AICTE invites online application from M.Pharma for the filling of post of Dy. Director & Assistant Director
- Warrant Officer Pharmacist opening at Assam RiflesOpportunity to join as Warrant Officer Pharmacist at Assam Rifles
- Pharmacists openings in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre HospitalBhabha Atomic Research Centre Hospital conducts walk in Interview for appointment of Pharmacist
- Pharmacists openings (10 posts): ECHS Polyclinics and Regional CentreShareECHS Telangana and Andhra Sub Area invites applications to engage following Staff …