NIAB (National institute of Animal Biotechnology) is aimed to harness novel and emerging biotechnologies and take up research in the cutting edge areas for improving animal health and productivity. The Institute’s focus of research will be on Animal Genetics and Genomics, Transgenic Technology, Reproductive Biotechnology, Infectious Diseases, Bioinformatics and Nutrition Enrichment. The institute aims at translational research leading to the development of novel vaccines, diagnostics and improved therapeutic molecules for farm animals. The Institute plans to promote bio entrepreneurship by providing support environment for commercial tenants involved in the development of farm animal based products.
Applications are invited from suitable candidate for filling up one position of JRF under DBT funded project entitled “Molecular platform for epidemiology, disease mapping and development of diagnostics for economically important diseases of ducks” of Dr. Madhuri Subbiah.
Details of Vacancy:
1. Junior Research Fellow
Fellowship amount: Rs. 25,000/-+30% HRA
2. Project Associate-II
Fellowship amount: Rs. 35000/-PM +24% HRA (if applicable) as per the DST guidelines.
Post Graduate degree in professional courses (M. Pharm/M. Tech in Life Sciences/M. V. Sc. etc.) or Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences (Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology)
JRF: Applications are to be filled ONLINE. Online link for submission of application is available from 24-09-2020 and the last date is 14-10-2020.
Project associate: Applications are to be filled ONLINE. Online link for submission of application is available from 17-09-2020 and the last date is 06-10-2020 by 5 PM.
AIIMS B.Pharm CRPF D.Pharm DCO DI Doctorate of pharmacy Drug Inspector Free Daily Quiz government job GPAT ICMR JRF KPSC M.Pharm M.Pharma MP mppeb nursing staff PCI PEB bhopal Ph.D Pharm.D Pharmaceutics Pharmacist pharmacist solved paper Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job Pharm D Project Assistant Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB Scientist SRF Syllabus tata memorial hospital ThePharmapedia The Pharmapedia UPSC vyapam World Pharmacist Day
- Drug Storekeeper vacancy in AIIMS 2020 | Govt JobDrug Store Keeper/Pharmacist Opening is AIIMS, Govt Job
- Multiple Job Openings for M.Pharm, B.Pharm. M.Sc & D.Pharm at AIIMSShareAIIMS Recruitments 2020 for Group A, Group B & Group C Posts …
- AIIMS declares the exam date for the recruitment of Pharmacist 2020ShareAll India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has declared dates for the …
- Project Assistant/Pharmacist vacancy at National Institute for Research in TuberculosisShareThe National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis [Formerly Tuberculosis Research Centre (TRC)], …
- Job openings for M.Pharm at THSTIShareTranslational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of …