Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the research Project entitled. “AMWATCH : Defining the AMR Burden of Antimicrobial Manufacturing Waste in Puducherry and Chennai”, in Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, Indian Institute of Technology BHU, IIT.
Details of Vacancy:
JRF: 3 posts
Duration of the Position Three years (initial appointment for one year and extendable based on the performance) and to be promoted to SRF in the third year.
Age: 28 years (Relaxation as per Govt Rules)
For the post of JRF:
Pay Scale: 31000/- + 16% HRA pem month
Maximum Age: 30 Years as on the Closing Date of Receipt of Applications.
Interested candidates may apply on or before 20th Jan 2021
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & INSTRUCTION
Job Profile In this project, selected candidate will be working on:
1) Analytical method development for antimicrobials
2) UK visits for collaborative work (two visits)
3) Sample collection from pharmaceutical industries
4) Writing manuscripts and presenting data in conferences
- General Terms and Conditions:
- The position is purely temporary and is coterminous with the project.
- The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to
a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum
prescribed in the advertisement.
- The selected candidate can be considered for Ph.D. program after fulfilling the required
criteria of IIT-BHU.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other
communications in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate is expected to join immediately, if selected.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Interested candidates should send their applications strictly in the attached application format via email to Principal Investigator Dr. M.S. Muthu at msmuthu.phe @iitbhu.ac.in on or before 20 January 2021 Contact no: +91-9235195928, Please write “Application for JRF” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email. Tentative date of interview: within two weeks of the application deadline.
AIIMS B.Pharm CRPF D.Pharm DCO DI Drug Inspector Free Daily Quiz government job GPAT ICMR JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma Medical & Health mppeb nursing staff PCI PEB bhopal Ph.D Pharm.D Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist exam date pharmacist solved paper Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job Pharm D Project Assistant Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB scientific officer Scientist SRF Syllabus tata memorial hospital ThePharmapedia The Pharmapedia UPSC vyapam World Pharmacist Day
- Recruitment of Drug Inspector (DI) in the Public Service Commission, SikkimJob openings Pharmacy Graduate (B.Pharma) as a Drug Inspector in Public Service Commission Sikkim, Government Jobs | 06 posts
- JRF opening for M.Pharm in IIT, BHU; Free UK visitsShareApplications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in …
- Recruitment for Pharmacists: SSC Odisha (600 Posts)Recruitment for Pharmacists (600 posts) in Staff Selection Commission, Odisha
- Pharmacist: National Institute Of Ayurveda Recruitment 2020, Salary up to 92300 INRCANTONMENT BOARD ECRUITMENT PORTAL,Ministry of Defence ,Govt of India invites online application for the recruitment of pharmacist.
- Pharmacist vacancy in Cantonment Board, Ministry of Defence, Govt of India |Salary up to 92300CANTONMENT BOARD ECRUITMENT PORTAL,Ministry of Defence ,Govt of India invites online application for the recruitment of pharmacist.