Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster (NCR BSC) located at Faridabad, and is designed with the mission to conduct innovative translational research to translate concepts into products to improve human health.
Details of Vacancy:
Junior Research Fellow – 01 post
Project Associate I – 01 post
Project Associate II – 01 post
Junior Research Fellow –Master degree in Pharmacy or Biochemistry
Project Associate I – M.Sc or M. Tech in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Zoology, Biochemistry, Animal Science, Virology, Microbiology.
Project Associate II – M.Sc in Life Sciences or equivalent degree with two years of post-qualification research experience Experience: Candidates need to have research experience in biochemistry and molecular biology. Experience in biochemical methods for detecting metabolic diseases is mandatory
Last Date: 2020-10-29
AIIMS B.Pharm CRPF D.Pharm DCO DI Drug Inspector Free Daily Quiz government job GPAT ICMR JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma Medical & Health mppeb nursing staff PCI PEB bhopal Ph.D Pharm.D Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist exam date pharmacist solved paper Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job Pharm D Project Assistant Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB scientific officer Scientist SRF Syllabus tata memorial hospital ThePharmapedia The Pharmapedia UPSC vyapam World Pharmacist Day
- Pharmaceutical EmulsionWhat is an Emulsion? Classification of Emulsion, Identification, Preparation & Physical Instability of Emulsion, Emulsifying agent & Their Classification, Multiple emulsion , HLB value
- Recruitment of Principal (Pharmacy) in the Public Service Commission, HPShareOnline Recruitment Applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment …
- Recruitment of Pharmacovigilance Voice Process in WIPROShareAt Wipro, we endeavor to provide a formidable platform for professionals who …
- Recruitment of Pharmacist in ECHSShareThe ECHS Central Organisation is located at Delhi and functions under the …
- Career for M.Pharm & B.Pharm in Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)ShareCentral Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body …