GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) is a national level entrance examination for entry into M.Pharm programs.
Till 2018, the Test was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). NTA is conducting this Test since 2019.
This test facilitates institutions to select suitable Pharmacy graduates for admission into the Master’s (M.Pharm) program. The GPAT is a three-hour computer-based online test that is conducted in a single session. The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges. A few scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy are also given on the basis of the GPAT score.
GPAT-2021 will be conducted by NTA as a three-hour entrance examination in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode to evaluate the candidates’ ability across various segments, for admission to the Masters (M.Pharma) Program in the Academic Session 2021-22. The participating Institutions of GPAT-2021 are the Institutions that will be accepting the Score of GPAT-2021.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) announces the conduct of GPAT-2021 as per the following details: with IMPORTANT DATES:
Fee payable for GPAT– 2021
Scheme of GPAT 2021 Examination
|Type of Questions/Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
i) Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
ii) For each correct response, the candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
iii) For each incorrect response, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
iv) Un-answered/un-attempted will be given no marks.
v) To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as the correct option.
vi) However, after the process of Challenges of the Answer Key, in case there are multiple correct options or change in key, only those candidates who have attempted it correctly as per the revised Answer key will be awarded marks.
vii) In case a Question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks shall be given to all the candidates who have attempted it.
Eligibility Criteria for GPAT-2021
1. The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry students) or equivalent from a recognized university.
2. Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s Degree B. Pharmacy (10+2+4) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2021-22 can also apply for GPAT – 2021 Computer Based Test (CBT).
3. B.Tech. (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/ equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
4. There is no age restriction for appearing in GPAT – 2021.
AIIMS B.Pharm CRPF D.Pharm DCO DI Drug Inspector Free Daily Quiz government job GPAT ICMR JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma Medical & Health mppeb nursing staff PCI PEB bhopal Ph.D Pharm.D Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist exam date pharmacist solved paper Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job Pharm D Project Assistant Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB scientific officer Scientist SRF Syllabus tata memorial hospital ThePharmapedia The Pharmapedia UPSC vyapam World Pharmacist Day
- Recruitment of Drug Inspector (DI) in the Public Service Commission, SikkimJob openings Pharmacy Graduate (B.Pharma) as a Drug Inspector in Public Service Commission Sikkim, Government Jobs | 06 posts
- JRF opening for M.Pharm in IIT, BHU; Free UK visitsShareApplications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in …
- Recruitment for Pharmacists: SSC Odisha (600 Posts)Recruitment for Pharmacists (600 posts) in Staff Selection Commission, Odisha
- Pharmacist: National Institute Of Ayurveda Recruitment 2020, Salary up to 92300 INRCANTONMENT BOARD ECRUITMENT PORTAL,Ministry of Defence ,Govt of India invites online application for the recruitment of pharmacist.
- Pharmacist vacancy in Cantonment Board, Ministry of Defence, Govt of India |Salary up to 92300CANTONMENT BOARD ECRUITMENT PORTAL,Ministry of Defence ,Govt of India invites online application for the recruitment of pharmacist.