AIIMS Recruitments 2020 for Group A, Group B & Group C Posts
Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode for filling up of following Group ‘A’, Gropu ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts at the AIIMS, New Delhi/NCI Jhajjar, Haryana.
All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
Details of Vacancy:
Store Keeper (Drug)
B.Pharm or D.Pharm
Online Application last date: 19.11.2020
AIIMS B.Pharm CRPF D.Pharm DCO DI Drug Inspector Free Daily Quiz government job GPAT ICMR JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma Medical & Health mppeb nursing staff PCI PEB bhopal Ph.D Pharm.D Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist exam date pharmacist solved paper Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job Pharm D Project Assistant Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB scientific officer Scientist SRF Syllabus tata memorial hospital ThePharmapedia The Pharmapedia UPSC vyapam World Pharmacist Day
- Pharmaceutical EmulsionWhat is an Emulsion? Classification of Emulsion, Identification, Preparation & Physical Instability of Emulsion, Emulsifying agent & Their Classification, Multiple emulsion , HLB value
- Recruitment of Principal (Pharmacy) in the Public Service Commission, HPShareOnline Recruitment Applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment …
- Recruitment of Pharmacovigilance Voice Process in WIPROShareAt Wipro, we endeavor to provide a formidable platform for professionals who …
- Recruitment of Pharmacist in ECHSShareThe ECHS Central Organisation is located at Delhi and functions under the …
- Career for M.Pharm & B.Pharm in Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)ShareCentral Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body …