Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of Director.
Details of Vacancy
Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences (RIPANS), Aizawl, Mizoram
1. Master’s Degree in the field of Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Technology Optometry and Radio Imaging Technology from a recognized University. 2. PhD in any of the field mentioned at 1 above from recognized institute i.e. recognized by UGC /AlCTE/INC/Pharmacy Council.
3. Must be registered with concerned Statutory Council.
Experience : 20 (twenty) years Teaching / Research Experience
The persons selected on deputation will be governed by the normal Government Rules/ Orders on deputation. The age of retirement of the incumbent of the post of Director, RIPANS, Aizawl is 65 years. Copy of the proforma on which the application has to be submitted is at Annexure-l.
The interested candidates may send their application through proper channel with all necessary documents to Under Secretary to the Government of India, Room No. 501-D, North East Division, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110011 within 30 days of date of publishing the vacancy in the Employment News.
The applications received after the due date will not be entertained. In case of candidates already in service, the sponsoring Department may forward the applications along with eligibility certificates, Upto- date ACR Dossiers, No Penalty Statement, vigilance clearance and Integrity Certificate of the candidate within the above said due date.
- Research Assistant vacancy at Tata Translational Cancer Research Centre, KolkataVacancy for Research Assistant at TTCRC
- Career Opportunities for M.Pharm & Ph.D. as SCIENTISTS at National Institute of ImmunologyPh.D, M.Pharm, MSc Recruitment at National Institute of Immunology
- Recruitment of M.Pharm in the MINISTRY OF AYUSH projectsM.Pharm, MSc Recruitment in Regional Raw Drugs Repository Project under The Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM)
- Career opportunities for D.Pharm & B.Pharm in NRHM, Govt of HARYANAJob opening for B.Pharm & D.pharm student in the Govt of Haryana under NRHM
- Junior Research Fellow & Project Associate-II openings at NIAB, Govt of IndiaApplications are invited from suitable candidate for filling up one position of JRF & Project associate under DBT funded project at NIAB