Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body under the Department of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy (AYUSH), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The Council is an apex body in India for formulation, development and promotion of research in Ayurvedic system of medicine. The Council carries out its activities and functions through its network of 31 Institutions located all over India.
Details of Vacancy:
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
(i) Educational Qualifications: Post Graduate degree in Chemistry/ Chemical Sciences or
B.Pharma (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)/ B.Tech, (Chemical Sciences) from a recognized University/Institution.
(ii) Age limit – Not exceeding 30 years as on 01.01.2020.
Walk-in-Interview for 01 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Chemistry will be held at Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Jhansi on 27.11.2020 at 10.00 AM onwards as per details given below.
Regional Ayurveda Research Institute
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences
Ministry of AYUSH, Govt, of India
Gwalior Road, Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh) – 284003.
AIIMS B.Pharm CDSCO COVID-19 covid19 Covid19vaccine D.Pharm DCO DI Drug Inspector Free Daily Quiz Fresher job government job Govt. of India GPAT ICMR India IP JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma Medical & Health PCI Ph.D Pharm.D pharmaceutical Pharmaceutics Pharmacist pharmacist solved paper Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job Pharm D Previous paper Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB Scientist SRF Syllabus The Pharmapedia ThePharmapedia USP
- Pharmacist & Chemist openings in Goa Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GAPL)Recruitment of Pharmacist & Chemist (production) at GAPL, HLL subsidiary, Government of India for D.Pharm & B.Pharm candidates
- Assistant Professor (Pharmacology) Vacancy at Jamia HamdardRecruitment of Assistant professor at Jamia Hamdard Delhi for Pd.D/M.Pharm in Pharmacology
- Recruitment of Chief Pharmacist in AIIMS BhopalApplications are invited for Post of Chief Pharmacist at AIIMS Bhopal, MP under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana.
- Pharmacist vacancies (40 posts) in Rajasthan under Covid19 outbreak at CMHO 2021Recruitment of Pharmacist under under Covid19 outbreak at CMHO Bharatpur, rajasthan 2021, Total posts 40
- Career opportunities for Pharmacy graduates at KAPL – Government of IndiaPROFESSIONAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES[PSRs] (22 posts)openings at Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited, (KAPL)