Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body under the Department of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy (AYUSH), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The Council is an apex body in India for formulation, development and promotion of research in Ayurvedic system of medicine. The Council carries out its activities and functions through its network of 31 Institutions located all over India.
Details of Vacancy:
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
(i) Educational Qualifications: Post Graduate degree in Chemistry/ Chemical Sciences or
B.Pharma (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)/ B.Tech, (Chemical Sciences) from a recognized University/Institution.
(ii) Age limit – Not exceeding 30 years as on 01.01.2020.
Walk-in-Interview for 01 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Chemistry will be held at Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Jhansi on 27.11.2020 at 10.00 AM onwards as per details given below.
Regional Ayurveda Research Institute
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences
Ministry of AYUSH, Govt, of India
Gwalior Road, Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh) – 284003.
AIIMS B.Pharm CRPF D.Pharm DCO DI Drug Inspector Free Daily Quiz government job GPAT ICMR JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma Medical & Health mppeb nursing staff PCI PEB bhopal Ph.D Pharm.D Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist exam date pharmacist solved paper Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job Pharm D Project Assistant Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB scientific officer Scientist SRF Syllabus tata memorial hospital ThePharmapedia The Pharmapedia UPSC vyapam World Pharmacist Day
- Pharmaceutical EmulsionWhat is an Emulsion? Classification of Emulsion, Identification, Preparation & Physical Instability of Emulsion, Emulsifying agent & Their Classification, Multiple emulsion , HLB value
- Recruitment of Principal (Pharmacy) in the Public Service Commission, HPShareOnline Recruitment Applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment …
- Recruitment of Pharmacovigilance Voice Process in WIPROShareAt Wipro, we endeavor to provide a formidable platform for professionals who …
- Recruitment of Pharmacist in ECHSShareThe ECHS Central Organisation is located at Delhi and functions under the …
- Career for M.Pharm & B.Pharm in Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)ShareCentral Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body …