Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the below-mentioned Group ‘C’ posts in the Directorate of Food and Drugs Administration, ‘Dhanwantari’ opp. Shrine of Holy Cross, Bambolim, Goa on or before 24/03/2021.
Details of Vacancy:
1. Food Safety Officer
19 posts; Level 5 of Pay of 7th CPC Rs.29,200/- + allowances as applicable
2. Assistant Chemist (Drugs)
08 posts; Level 5 of Pay of 7th CPC Rs.29,200/- + allowances as applicable.
07 posts; Level 5 of Pay of 7th CPC Rs.29,200/- + allowances as applicable.
Assistant Chemist (Drugs):
(1) Graduate in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Science with Chemistry or Microbiology of a University established in India by Law or has an equivalent qualification recognized and notified by the Central Government for such purposes; and
(2) Not less than three years’ experience in the analysis of drugs in as reputed pharmaceutical manufacturing company including analysis of drugs by using equipment’s like UV Spectrophotometer, IR Spectrophotometer, High Pressure Liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatography, etc.
(3) Knowledge of Konkani
Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
(1) Diploma in Pharmacy from Board of Technical Education or Degree in Pharmacy from recognized University.
(2) Should be registered with the State Council of Pharmacy
(3) Knowledge of konkani.
(i) Not less than three years experience as a registered Pharmacist.
(ii) Knowledge of Marathi.
Food Safety Officer:
(1) (i) A Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Science or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University or (ii) Any other equivalent/ recognized qualification notified by the Central Government, and Note: Selected candidate will have to successfully complete training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized Institute or Institution approved for the purpose
(2) Knowledge of Konkani.
Desirable: Knowledgeof Marathi
In place of receipt of applications “online”, the applications shall be accepted in the Prescribed Form, at the office of this Directorate at “Dhanwantari” Directorate of Food & Drugs Admn., Opp. The Shrine of Holy Cross, Bambolim – Goa. 403 202, from 10.30 a.m. to 1.00 pm and 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm on all working days with effect from 01/03/2021 till 24/03/2021. Prescribed Form will be available on the official website of this Directorate www.dfda.goa.gov.in
Please Do Not Forget to Verify Email Subscription (Click on Subscription link in your inbox)
AIIMS B.Pharm B.Pharma D.Pharm DCO DI DI Syllabus Drug Inspector ECHS Free Daily Quiz government job GPAT ICMR India JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma NIPER PCI Ph.D Pharm.D Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist exam date pharmacist solved paper Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job Pharm D Previous paper Project Assistant Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB scientific officer Scientist SRF Syllabus tata memorial hospital The Pharmapedia ThePharmapedia UPSC World Pharmacist Day
- Walk-in-Interview for the hiring of Pharmacist under PMBJAK (Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra)Recruitment for Pharmacists under PMBJAK
- Recruitment for B.Pharm at KAPL (Govt of India)| 29 postsKAPL (Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited) a professionally managed pharmaceutical company accredited …
- Jr.Pharmacist & Various Pharmacy posts (91 posts): J&K Services Selection Board recruitment 2021J&K Staff selection board recruitment 2021: Multiple Pharmacy recruitment, total 91 posts for D.Pharm & B.Pharma candidate
- Research Associate-II openings at NII (NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY) | Govt of IndiaResearch Associate-II openings at National Institute of Immunology, Govt of India
- Recruitment of Research Associate at IIT (Indian Institute of Technology)Applications are invited Research Associate (RA) position in at Department of Chemistry, IIT Kanpur under the supervision of the undersigned.