Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from suitable candidates for filling up following Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ Posts on DEPUTATION BASIS in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur. The essential qualification experiences etc. required to applying for these posts are as under:-
GENERAL CONDITIONS INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATES
1. The number of posts is tentative and is liable to change based on the Institute’s requirements.
2. Maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation is 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
3. The initial period of deputation shall be 3 years.
4. The posts carry usual allowance as admissible to central Government Employees of similar status stationed at Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
5. The Officers, who fulfill the above qualifications / Eligibility may submit their application through proper channel in prescribed proforma, available on institutes’ website i.e. ww.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in, to the Deputy Director (Admin), All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur – 342005 (Rajasthan) by speed post / Registered A.D. The last date of receipt of application in AIIMS, Jodhpur will be 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the employment News. i.e. 07 September 2020 at 17:00Hrs.
6. The envelope containing the application(s) should be superscripted “Application for the Post of on Deputation basis”. While forwarding their applications, it may be ensured that the particular of the candidates are verified and they fulfill the eligible conditions. Duly attested photocopies of their up to date Confidently Reports (at least for the latest 05 years) may also be enclosed with the applications. It may also be clearly stated that no vigilance / disciplinary proceedings is pending or contemplated against the candidates concerned. Application without vigilance clearance and CR Dossiers will not be considered.
7. The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under the Department of Personnel and Training’s O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time. Link as follows for DoPT OM:-
Last Date: 07 September 2020 at 17:00Hrs.
For Latest notification, Subscribe us